Monday 13 February 2017

Sammy Bloom.


so today I've done a crap tonne, mainly cleaning up my room because it was a total mess (Thought i was gonna move out but turns out im not yippee! ) i really really wanted to do some watercolouring but it seems that i have lost my watercolours somehow :'( so instead i just did a few lineworks of my GW2 Character Sammy Bloom. She's a Necromancer that summons undead and uses them to transmit diseases onto bad people. (i like to call, the Aids Army)

I did one without clothes and her mushroom hat to get anatomy down right, then the next with armour and stuff. Since i wanna do game character art i need to practice drawing poses,weapons, fancy armour etc etc

im hoping to go to Auckland at somepoint and get myself a new tablet and some watercolours, so expect some of that goodness to come :'D

Chau!





No comments:

Post a Comment