Sunday 29 January 2017

A Year and a Half in Reflection



 Have you ever gone back through one of the first works you do and realize 'holy crap i was terrible!'?
well, that's how i feel now, going back a year and a half ago when i first started to draw my works where absolutely horrible, everything was so flat and stiff. 

 Going back, it makes me feel really good, how much you can improve if you draw everyday, trying to git gud. i look at all my classmates and i see their work, it made me feel terrible, seeing everyone who has drawn since they where kids, thinking to myself, 'who would even hire me?' i don't feel like that anymore, i have gained confidence over this past year and i feel like i can do anything and everything.

i kept on saying that I'm going to do more on this blog, then i stop for months, well, the reason i stopped was because i felt terrible confidence wise, as I've said on previous posts. I'm going to do more, as this blog is making me really happy, being able to share my experiences and work to people everyday.


  Today

 


 

A year and a half ago.






No comments:

Post a Comment