Wednesday 1 February 2017

Daily Gestures: 01


Okay, I finally have a schedule i'm going to keep to, Starting with this series, everyday, i will be doing Gesture Drawings,  and keeping them all on a separate page so later down the track, me and everyone can see my progress.

Then i will have two more posts, my last one will be what i have done as a days work, and the other one will just be a sketch or something i found interesting (or an experience etc)

So without any a due, here is the first Daily Gesture Post.






so, the entire point of this for me, is to loosen up my hand for a days work. (get the crap drawings out the way) but also, to hone up on something that i have a lot of problems with, posing. im hoping the more i draw gesture poses, the better i can get. doing these is really fun since there is no right and wrong its just, do it ( don't let your dreams be dreams)

No comments:

Post a Comment