Saturday 28 January 2017

Art Style, Confidence and Character Screw Up.


So i fancied inking again after a year from doing it and i forgot how horrible it is.
I spilt ink on the second one and tried to cover it with white ink :P now he grey.

i don't know why, but i like this character, hes very simple, but really emotive.



I've been drawing for about a year and a half now, finished my diploma and now going to do another one, the one thing that's kept bugging me that I've only recently gotten over is how i hated my art and drawings. every time i would look at what I've done would make me angry, because i knew that i could do a lot better, but it would never come out onto paper (or P.C).

this was really unhealthy to do, it would make me very depressed and stop me from drawing all together. but now, i've come to the conclusion, everything i will draw right now, will be terrible. so, i've stopped drawing to produce something good, instead, i draw to make me happy, and hopefully, to make others too.


Im showing this because its terrible, like, its a really bad piece of work, but it makes me chuckle when i see it (and drew it). if someone laughs at this, then I'm ecstatic, but I'm going to draw for me, and i hope others will draw for themselves too if they went or going through the same as i did.




No comments:

Post a Comment