Friday 2 October 2015

SFX inbetweens

so i tried my hand at a few SFX inbetween animations and i think they are alright for a first go at them. turns out that they are pretty fun to do but can be a bit tedious aswell.


 the flames where a bit of a pain and im still not really happy with it, to me it looks a bit stagnant like its not moving up enough. i think it is because i have squashed it but not stretched it enough.my advice would be to look at a whole heap of  references of flames and how they move with the air around them


 i like this, i get a drawn feel from this. like its that music video from the eighties where that girl gets sucked into a comic.there are points in the cloud where it goes too fast. next time i would work on my timing of them and make sure that the cloud eases correctly.


the worst mind-numbing experience ever. the reason its flashing is because of the varied line-thickness. this was a good test to work on my line-art and see what i need to improve.
probably one of my better ones, again, i need to focus more on getting the line thickness correct to the keys. i think i got the timing correct on it.

and my favorite one, i like this one, i left the last frame half rain because i felt like it gave the lightning more of an impact

No comments:

Post a Comment