Tuesday 22 September 2015

Elemental Creature + comic convention

after deciding on my creatures look i started and finished rendering her. although i am not proficient at colouring (first time on PS/Ever) i think i did alright. its not highly detailed but it gets the job done, and i tell you what, having some knowledge of shadows really helps a character pop out. so here is a front and side view of her.

Later throughout this week i should have a background illustration done and posted, also i have my fairy tail character picking up a heavy object for you which i will post also nearer the end of this week.
in other news i am attending a comic convention as an exhibitor selling my rough comic at overload in NZ, just incase anyone wanted to come my name is inkneous. it was a challenge to create a 16 page comic in two weeks. ill post a few pages of my comic next week when i have a copy myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment