Sunday 26 March 2017

Illustration Cover Photo (Patreon)


Hi Yah! xD



I really wanted to show you guys this, i did this in between my classes over the weekend and i am really proud of myself. Basically i wanted to start a Patreon, and this is my cover photo. I'm really into using High contrast colours for shadows to make my characters pop out, i don't know why, its just clicking with me.

This is my best grill Emily, Shes an eccentric tomboy who's not afraid of anything. shes also going to be my mascot. I've wanted to draw her for awhile, and to be quite personal, whenever something bad happens or i need consoling, she talks to me and calms me down.

There is absolutely nothing there, but in case you guys want to check it out, I've just linked my Patreon page. I'm going to be creating new stuff, like for my Facebook page and twitter, its just something that we gotta bear with for awhile.

https://www.patreon.com/user/posts?u=5318463


Anyways, I love each and every one of you guys and hopefully i can post some more goodies soon!

Bye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment